Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

CAMTOA Adjustable LED Headlamp Headlight Flashlight


The CAMTOA 5000LM Focusable Led Headlamp retails for $19.50 on Amazon

 This headlamp doesn't look or feel cheap at all, but is lightweight enough to maintain comfort. The headlight has four different settings and on their own are very bright, but together are fantastic. First setting is the middle light only, second is the two end lights, and third is all of them together. The fourth setting is a strobe light which is great when you get lost or want to get attention. To turn it off you have to click the button to cycle through the settings.
The headlamp isn't heavy at all but of course it has some weight to it. I believe anyone of all ages would have no problem using this. I have also included a picture of my forehead after about 10-15 minutes of use while walking. It did leave an indent and redness, which was surprising because it didn't feel like it would. I was happy that I didn't feel any discomfort while running either. I would recommend placing something like a handkerchief in between the headlamp and your head. The compartment to house the batteries are on the back and that is not uncomfortable at all and I hardly noticed it is there.
It comes with two batteries and a charger and I was happy to see that the batteries already had a charge to them and I was able to use it right out of the box. I was also happy to find that the direction of light is adjustable and you can aim the light from your feet to the sky without moving your head. The center light is zoomable.
I am very pleased with my purchase and I would recommend this to friends and family because of all the settings and adjustments.

Here is my Amazon review

No comments:

Post a Comment