Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Schick HydroSilk TrimStyle Razor

I didn't think razors could get any better but I was wrong when the Schick HydroSilk TrimStyle Razor came to my door. I never thought I needed a trimmer but that was before  I tried the HydroSilk Trimmer and I was most definitely wrong. Not only does it have a trimmer, but an ADJUSTABLE trimmer. This bad boy (girl?) has 3 trimmer lengths, but then you can take the trim comb off and get a close up trim as well. My HydroSilk TrimStyle razor had a AAA battery that was included in the package so I didn't even need to hunt one down or go to the store to buy one. Just that little extra thing added to my overall love for this razor As I said before, I didn't think I needed a trimmer but what I ended up doing was using the trimmer with the comb off first, then shaving. This way I am prolonging my razors lifespan so when I shave my razor has less hair to shave. AMAZING! Like most current razors,  it has five blades, but this one has curve sensing blades to minimize cuts, along with a hydrating barrier on the top and bottom of the razor to minimize razor burn. They seem to put a lot of thought and effort into this razor as it even as a plastic piece protruding under the razor so the blades don't touch the tub or shelf. I have never seen that on any other razor before. I was hoping a razor company would do something like that! Overall I am very happy with my TrimStyle razor and I don't see myself going back to my old razor anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment