Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

LG Google Nexus 5X Phone Case By CoverON




I'm surprised by how much I love this phone case. It makes my phone a bit bulky with it on but that's a good price to pay to have so much protection. The matte soft touch plastic, the patches of rigid rubber, and the different textures all around the phone make me feel confident that my phone will stay put in my hand and not wind up on the floor.

When I first opened the package I thought to myself that this wasn't anything like I imagined. Although, after I put together the back cover, the shock resistant lining, and the front border, I was pleasantly surprised at how protected my phone was. I love the bumpers on all four corners of the case that give it even more added protection.  I also love the buttons that line my power and volume buttons. The case now makes the buttons more pronounced and they have a very nice feel/click to them. The kickstand on the back is a really nice bonus and works very well. The kickstand has a very nice sturdy feel to it. It doesn't feel cheap or flimsy  at all and makes a nice solid click when extending as well as putting in back in place when you're done. Everything seems to fit perfectly and no pieces wobble or feel loose.





Other reviews for this case that I've seen have stated that they had a problem with getting their charger to connect while the case was on, but I didn't have that problem. The port is a perfect, snug fit and it connects and charges without problem. I attached a photo showing that my phone charges with the case on.



I have not dropped my phone since having the case on, neither accidental or on purpose. I will update if the case did not hold up when dropped  Understandably, I am not going to drop my phone on purpose to see what happens.


To buy this case for yourself, search Amazon for:
LG Google Nexus 5X Case, CoverON® [DuraShield Series] Drop Proof Phone Cover Grip + Bumper + Stand Hybrid Case For LG Google Nexus 5X - Black

Original List price is $14.99 but you can get it now for $9.97.


I received this phone case at a discount for my open and honest review. Receiving this at a discount in no way influenced my review.









No comments:

Post a Comment