Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum


I received a small sample of Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum by Elizabeth Arden in my VitalityVoxBox from Influenster to try out. It was one of my favorite products in my box my sample is almost gone. It claims to make your face look stress free, even when you are not, and it sure does the job right!

It goes on smooth then as a slight stickiness to it for a few minutes, but goes away in a matter of a minute. My skin feels great afterwards and it doesn't make me break out or anything. I love this product. I have nothing bad to say about it, other than wishing I received a bigger sample to test out! 

It prevents the signs of aging, instead of trying to fix it afterwards, which I love. It has liquid in it as well as little white caplets that break when you pump it out. The contents look so sophisticated.
A 1fl oz bottle goes for $60

Thank you Influenster and Elizabeth Arden! #FlawlessFuture

To see more information about this product, check out this link:

If you have tried this product as well, let me know what you think in the comments!








No comments:

Post a Comment