Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

VitalityVoxBox from Influenster

Got some great products in my VitalityVoxBox from Influenster this month. Contents include:


  • Softlips Cube Vanilla Scent
  • Playtex Sport Fresh Balance 16ct Tampons
  • BikiniReadyLifestyle sample pack of two gummies
  • Pure Leaf Tea with Lemon
  • First Degree Burn Cream
  • Elizabeth Arden Sample of Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum

The soft lips cube is fantastic. It is my new favorite go to lip balm. I put it on at least 4 times daily. I used to use soft lips but honestly just forgot about it as chapstick was more available and cheaper. But now that I have seen/felt how it makes my lips feel. I am definitely buying soft lips cube from now on. 

Lucky for influenster, I started my monthly a couple days ago so I was able to try my Playtex tampons. I wrote a separate review here.
http://shellydelight42.blogspot.com/2014/08/playtex-sport-fresh-balance-tampons-16ct.html

I wrote a separate review for the Elizabeth Arden Serum which you can find here.
I will add to it if I decide more information needs to be said

I also wrote a separate review of the BikiniReady Energy Gummies, I will add to it if I remember more info in the future.

Luckily I have not needed to use the burn cream just yet. Once I do  I will write more info here or make a separate blog post. I always seem to burn myself taking things out of the oven, but I have learned to be more careful. 

The Pure leaf tea is actually pretty good and I'm not that into tea. I got the tea with lemon and I'm glad I did because I like my tea with lemon when I do drink it. Way better than Lipton if you ask me!

That's it for now! I will update soon. 
Let me know what you think of these products if you have tried them or received the vitalityvoxbox too! 





No comments:

Post a Comment